Email Us! Is there a financial question or market problem you would like to hear Louis work through on The Market Call Show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may see it answered on a future episode!
Episode 44- Smart Portfolio Building with Robert Carver: Part 2
Robert Carver joins me for the continuation of our smarter portfolio building conversation this week--Rob is an independent systematic futures trader and investor, author, and research consultant. In this Part 2, we discuss portfolio construction and diversification, ETFs, and the relationship between volatility and the price for equities.
In this episode you'll hear:
- Portfolio construction and diversification
- How can individual investors overcome constraints and problems when investing long-term retirement accounts?
- Trading individual stocks vs. ETFs
- How many risk units should you have when it comes to individual stocks?
- Blending strategies for your portfolio
- Equities and volatility
When you are ready, here are some ways we can help YOU with your investing and financial planning:
- Try the new RISK NUMBER SCORECARD
Everyone has a risk number. Let’s find yours. This tool can help you find YOUR personal risk number to have a peaceful investment journey ➡ https://bit.ly/3KJmpwv
- Read the Financial Freedom Blueprint: 7 Steps to Accelerate Your Path to Prosperity
If you’re ready to accelerate your path to prosperity, Financial Freedom Blueprint lays out a proven system for planning and investing to secure your financial independence. ➡https://www.pathtorealwealth.com/
You can also get a personalize signed hard cover copy ➡ https://www.pathtorealwealth.com/shop-books
- Work with me one-on-one
If you would like to talk about planning and investing for your future. ➡https://calendly.com/wealthnet-make-an-appointment/introzoom